Friday 7 February 2014

Roulette

Just after getting back into the swing of things in the blogsphere, I find myself being mugged. Frustrating is an understatement. Thank god they only took my phone (counting my blessings for my health and happiness), but after the initial shock of what happened had worn off I found myself absolutely livid that some vile excuse for a human being had actually made an impact on my life.

It also made me realise how technology dependant we are; this past week I've been very aware that my connection to social media is decreasing, and while I'm starting to enjoy that break, friends and colleagues are getting frustrated, how post iPhone, I'm not that easy to reach.

Its a shame too that I've had some really interesting things going on this week which I would have loved to have shared on Paper Lashes, but without a camera to do so, it doesn't seem the same...

So, I'm going to make the most of my iPhone free time, concentrate on my deadlines and enjoy the moment, rather than living life through a phone screen.

In the mean time, check my Tumblr. Full of inspiration, street style and obligatory cute animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment